FAQ   Szukaj   Użytkownicy   Grupy   Rejestracja   Profil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   Zaloguj 
WOW players left and umsubbed

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum Nieruchomości Strona Główna -> Hydepark
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
MMODavid
Nowy Uczestnik
Nowy Uczestnik

PostWysłany: Sob Lip 11, 2020 1:12 am    Temat postu: WOW players left and umsubbed Odpowiedz z cytatem

When it comes to extremes such as several maximum level WOW players camping low levels, or 3 rogues camping a songflower, it becomes more difficult to make it into a"fair" fight: the low levels would have to log their mains, or inquire their guild, or inquire on global stations for help, the guilds which are getting killed or wow gold dispelled while gathering world fans must rally several people in the guild or rally individuals from different guilds, and it is more bothersome because nobody really wants to move that far, interrupt what they are doing or shed their entire world buffs once the aggressors could just log outside for 10 minutes, come back and do it again. But it may, technically, result for everyone.

The problem is that the mentality that makes it possible for this type of planet pvp to thrive (people keen to help out, groups of bored WOW players looking for novel stuff to do, etc...) Is getting sexier and sexier. And people generally understand what they want to do, how they wish to do it, and they are not that curious about WOW Classic anymore. They won't disrupt whatever they are doing, they have played in world pvpthey know exactly what it is and they have their own ideas of how it'll turn out, and WOW Classic doesn't provide a great deal of incentive towards world pvp concerning rewards (that are, sadly, a significant matter for a lot players now ).

I believe a root cause of this problem (outside of blizzards initial server demand estimate fuck up) was too much overemphasis on the excellence of PvP servers out of people who played personal servers, streamers, or that were try hard WOW players and this caused much too many casuals who would have been better off satisfied to a PvE server having an experience very similar to what you mentioned to instead roll PvP because that is what they believed was"the cool thing to do." Then when these WOW players could not endure the heat of p2 as well as the lengths attempt hard WOW players goes to (and I don't fault themplaying casually in those circumstances could not have been fun) they began to whine of blizzard, Blizzard responded with poorly thought out, rather honestly crap solutions, these WOW players left and umsubbed and thus faction imbalances and the cascade of perishing servers were made.

I think Stalagg is good proof of this, it had been the other server than Herod which has been adopted from the reddit community and I believe OP's post basically details what I claimed. I believe it would've been fascinating to have servers stratified by perceived player skill/dedication tags from the start as well to buy wow gold classic as the rulesets ie PvP, PvE etc.. I think if far more WOW players had just rolled PvE or rolled a Casual tagged server similar to what you did from the start the entire server health and overall player pleasure would be far better. All this with the caveat assuming Blizzard would have made an estimate somewhere within the same zip code of the actual demand and released an appropriate number of servers originally of course.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Mieszkaniowy

Wysłany:     Temat postu: Ogłoszenia z portalu

Ładowanie ogłoszeń...
Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum Nieruchomości Strona Główna -> Hydepark Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: