FAQ   Szukaj   Użytkownicy   Grupy   Rejestracja   Profil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   Zaloguj 
Chinatown Market or even Visitor on Earth to the match?

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum Nieruchomości Strona Główna -> Kredyty hipoteczne
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
starding
Nowy Uczestnik
Nowy Uczestnik

PostWysłany: Pią Mar 19, 2021 6:27 am    Temat postu: Chinatown Market or even Visitor on Earth to the match? Odpowiedz z cytatem

Three decades back, we had Don C and Jerry Lorenzo type of 2K21 MT guide the way as both brands. We only saw that people actually liked wearing these brands in our sport and trying to stand out. So then we desired to give them more choices, but we wanted to become a platform for aspirational individuals in the fashion world, so you while we had Don, who is clearly extremely built-out already, we kind of took a flyer on Chinatown Market annually -- and obviously they have turned into a massive brand in the last few years. Tracey is really a really good example as well.

Tracey is quite known in the basketball world, but his brand is not as understood and we must be aspirational and believe in their own expansion. I wished to provide him the opportunity to get Visitor On Earth in the match. It's a way for these guys to see like, hey if it does well in the match, maybe I must think about it releasing it out in the actual world. That is an innovative thought process: to leverage the electronic then make the physical without having to spending a lot of money trying to find out whether it is going to work or not. I believe it's pretty brilliant.

Even getting someone like Zack Bia into the match was in-touch. Yeah that is another really good example. I mean, you would not think about Zack as a traditional basketball influencer, but I sort of thought about signing him a year or two ago because I knew that we were between all these fashion brands. We signed a few guys in the world, who are known in the fashion world and not in the basketball world. If we could make them wear stuff in games and be a connector to their people -- like Zack's really near Drake -- it encourages the rise of style from the game.

We wanted to present our games the capability to communicate and differentiate themselves in how any NBA player can via their story telling. Fashion is now an integral element to that and, so we have partnered with all the hottest names in that area to offer digital clothes options for gamers to fit on their players. We do electronic drops from each one of our partnered clothes brands and try to align together with their corresponding physiological releases once we can to Buy NBA 2K Coins be a different extension for them in their marketing campaigns. The frequency is dependent upon time of year since you'll see more during the holidays, basketball events [like NBA All-Star] and fashion events [like Milan Fashion Week, etc..
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Mieszkaniowy

Wysłany:     Temat postu: Ogłoszenia z portalu

Ładowanie ogłoszeń...
Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum Nieruchomości Strona Główna -> Kredyty hipoteczne Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: